Monday, August 24, 2009

Reclining Nude with Tea Pot


This is the first piece of art I am offering for sale. The inspiration is the famous Eolake Stobblehouse, a Danish artist, photographer and entrepreneur.

The original art is a bitmap, 512x327 pixels. This ratio was derived from the phone number of the model, Elspeth Grey. Beyond that I'll leave the interpretation to the viewer.

Asking price for an authenticated CD (limited to 50 copies) is $650. Contact me if you are interested. I have yet to add a shopping cart to this site.

2 comments:

  1. Would you ever use anti-aliasing or is that too bourgeois?

    Have any galleries rejected your work because of the nudity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anti aliasing is an after effect. Kinda like darkroom processing which is done to negatives. Once you start altering an image you have lost the immediacy of the art. That is why I always used to shoot on Polaroid film, it's the WYSIWYG of the photography world.

    I believe none of my work has been accepted by Domai.

    ReplyDelete